Saturday 31 May 2014

ALBC - Flower power winners!

Helllllloooooo!

Apologies for being AWOL but I've a lot going on at home decorating etc and it's not giving me much time to craft all.  I hope to get back to normal in the not too distant future!

Anyhoo, back to announcing the winners of the last "Flower power" challenge

We had some great sponsors who have donated some amazing prizes!!!

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
Kristy Lee - 7 digi images
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/ 
Tip top - mystery prize - Ooooooh!
http://www.crafts4eternity.co.uk/ 
Suzie Mcfloozy - 3 digi images
 
Congratulations!!! - Please e-mail me at cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prizes!
 
Our top three are in no particular order:-
 
Shell Shearer
 Shirley
 
 Gail L
 
 
Congratulations to you all - Please feel free to snatch our Top 3 blinkie off the sidebar
 
Our next Guest Designer will be  
Laine
 
Congratulations Laine - Please e-mail me at cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com
 
Thanks everyone for taking part and don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge!
 
Hugs Paula. x
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card and tag in your top three.
    I have proudly added the top three badge to my blog.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3!
    Huge hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOMGosh, thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3! I am so honored and am proud to add your Top 3 badge on my blog! Thank you again! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking me as a winner and congratulations to the other winners! I've emailed you!

    ReplyDelete