Sunday 15 December 2013

Caroling bunnies!

Hiya everyone, 

OMG!!! 2 posts from me in one day! Lol This is my DT for my own A little bit crafty Challenge and the theme this time is "Christmas cheer!"  The "caroling bunnies" image is from one of our sponsors Eureka Stamps and is available here.  I have coloured the image with my promarkers and the papers are from the fabulous Nitwits Christmas kit called "Festive trimmings" collection.
http://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1307
This is another fabulous set of Christmas papers and elements and works really well with the bunny image.  The sentiment is also from Eureka stamps and is available here.
I hope you all have a happy and healthy Christmas and all the best for 2014!!!

Hugs 

3 comments: