Monday 12 August 2013

Something a little different!

 
Hiya everyone, 

I have something a little different to share with you today - a chunky ATC!  I spent a rather fabulous crafty day with Trish Latimer a few weeks back and I made a couple of things that I'd never normally get chance to do.  I've never made a chunky ATC before so I decided on orange as it's nice and bright and I love the fab Octopode Factory stamp!  I used a variety of different bits and bobs making this and even made my own feet from coconut beads! 
 
I have so much normal DT work on the go that I don't often get chance to just have a play so I had a really great day!  This has even been showcased today on the Craft Stamper blog here.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Paula, I love it.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. l loved this when l saw it first hand absolutely brilliant Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous Paula - playtime definitely is a must xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an innovative idea - a chunky ATC. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's great fun Paula, those Octopode images are just perfect for dolls or chuky ATCs. Jo x

    ReplyDelete