Sunday 25 August 2013

Pretty in pink!

Hiya everyone, 

As you probably already know how much I love House Mouse you will know how thrilled I was to have some of my cards made using the fab triple House Mouse CD rom from Joanna Sheen in the latest issue (Sept) of Making cards magazine!!!
They are very bright and summery although I made them a few months back.  For the last few weeks I've been making Christmas cards which has been no fun especially in the heatwave! Lol

Anyhoo, going back to my challenge card for the Joanna Sheen challenge blog which is a basic easel made using an image and papers again off the triple HM CD rom.  It really is jam-packed full of toppers/decoupage/digi stamps etc - check it out here!  The theme is Pretty in Pink so we want to see all your pink creations!

It's all pretty basic stuff but it shows off the image, papers and the matching sentiment off the CD well.  I actually  made it for Joanna for the launch on Create and Craft TV of the CD a few weeks back.  I hadn't made an easel card for a while so it made a nice change!
 
I hope that you join in with the new challenge that you can find here!  

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous hm card Paula and love the flowers
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful.
    Love the flowers and the papers.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete