Sunday 6 March 2011

Part of fab news!!!


Hiya everyone,

I'm still ever so busy although I've nearly finished the last of the 6 Joanna Sheen DT cards that are needed for the 12/13th March Create and Craft TV show so I'm hoping to get them posted tomorrow. I still have 4 cards to make for the July issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I've been sent some fab new Basic Grey papers that aren't available in the UK yet! I'm not in Aprils issue but I'm in May, June and July - Get in!!! Lol
Anyway part of my fab news is that I've been asked to host some workshops at my local craft shop the Windmill craft centre in Thornton, Cleveleys (also has a fab on-line shop too so check it out) I've got one in April and one in May and it will hopefully be a regular thing if enough people are interested. The workshops are up to 12 people so it shouldn't be too scary! So on top of the other stuff I still need to make some samples to display in the shop and devise the projects that I will be doing the workshops on. I have decided to go with a fresh spring theme - an easel card and a standard square card.

If anyone is local to the Blackpool/Preston area check out the workshops at the windmill craft centre for further details of mine and other workshops as they do allsorts from scrapbooking to copics etc.

My other fab news I can't share with you yet but I'll keep you posted!

The above card is an oldie I made last year - it's made with the sunshine capsule papers that were in the docrafts goody bag last year. The stamp is one from a clear set that I have no idea where from. I thought I'd show it as it's nice and bright!

Hope you've had a good weekend!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Its a beautiful card and huge congrats on the workshops hope they go well for you. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you do sound busy! Fab about your news, enjoy the workshops, sure you will! :)
    Love the card, your layout is lovely and the colours are definitely fitting for the sunny (if still a little breezy!) day we are having here in Norfolk! :)
    (hyper_ni DC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm only in Fleetwood, may well join you! xx

    ReplyDelete