Monday 3 January 2011

Top 5 Cards!!!


Hiya Everyone!

I hope you've all had a great start to the new year so far! I thought I would share with you my top 5 cards of 2010!


(In no particular order)

1 - My first card is the card I made for the COTY competition for the Pink Petticoat category. I came 1st with this card and have won £200 worth of stuff which I think was delivered a few days ago when I was out so I am now waiting till after the bank holiday so I can go and collect it from the post office - it's been ages! For more piccies and info see here.

2 - This card I also made for the COTY competition but for the La Pashe category. It is completely different to anything I have made before and it took me 2 whole days to make it but I was so pleased with how it turned out considering I just made it up as I went along! For more piccies and info see here.


3 - I made this card for my first stint on the Joanna Sheen design team. I had to make 4 cards (2 decoupage and 2 stamped) and this particular one was shown on create and craft tv - I was so chuffed! For more piccies and info please see here.


4 - I made this card for the papercellar category for the COTY competition although I didn't win anything with it but I do like it. For more piccies and info see here.


5 - This card was one of the first cards I made in order to enter some of my first blog challenges. For more piccies and info see here.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Awesome tops Paula!!!! Must of been difficult to chose huh?

    Love your blog :)
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning selection of sweetie, its must if been a hard job choosing your 5 fave cards :o)
    Happy new year to you & your family!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing cards Paula. I love the 'lemons' one, such a lovely colour & layout.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love the big gold bow!

    x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have designed some adorable cards, I love your house mouse ones xx

    ReplyDelete