Thursday 20 January 2011

Together forever - Card with new LOTV stamp


Hiya Everyone!

I hope you are all ok and haven't ruined any of your new years resolutions.....yet! I didn't make any as I usually fail miserably. I know lots of you have put a ban on buying yourselves any more crafty stuff. I wasn't silly enough to make that pledge. I know I don't NEED any more stuff but that doesn't stop me WANTING more Lol!

Anyway, I have a card to show you that I made mostly yesterday but I finished it today as Tayla turned into the devils child and I just couldn't finish it off. I think we were up till around 2ish with her so we were both knackered this morning.
It is made with the new together forever stamp from LOTV which is just one of the 8 new ones I got the other day. I have coloured it in with my promarkers although I'm still not very good at the hair but I've not really coloured in many "people" so I suppose I will get better with practise. The papers are from a DCWV paperstack called nana's nursery. I bought both the boy and the girl one although this is the first time I've used them. I have added a bit of pink ribbon, fluffy pink fibres and a few buttons. As some of the papers were glittery, I went around the circle of the image with stardust stickles glitterglue. This is also the first card that I have added some of the fab flowers that I got from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ticket sentiment information can be found on my previous post.

I will enter this into the following challenges:-

Ai Challenge - Anything goes
Cute card thursday - 1,2,3 (1 image, 2 buttons, 3 flowers)
Digidoodles - Anything goes
Do you stack up? - Pink
Pixiedust studio - Buttons
Belli challenge - "P" (for pink)
Fresh brewed - Love/valentines
Pennys challenge - Anything goes
Simon says stamp - 3 things in a line on bingo card (buttons/flowers/glitter)
Passion 4 Promarkers challenge - All you need is love
Tip top tuesday - All sentimental
Tuesday throwdown - Valentine
Bunny zoes crafts - Love is in the air
Craft your passion - Button it up!
Crazy challenge - Buttons
Lexi's creations - Say it with love
Ooh La la - Bling it on!
Paper playtime - Use the word love
Pollycraft - Pastel colours
Let's ink it up - Not a digi and anything goes
OSAAT - New (stamp and papers)
Pile it on - Anything goes
Quirky crafts - In a spring garden
2 sisters - Flowers
Secret crafter - With love
Fairy tale - Flowers
Phindys place - Valentine
Stamp something - Anything goes (rubber stamp)
Wags and whiskers - With love

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

39 comments:

  1. Paula, this is lovely. Have just bought this stamp myself and can't wait to use it!! Love the colour combo and your colouring is great.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus card! Beautiful image, great coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love that image too. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweetie, your image is so adorable
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used.

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, what a gorgeous card. I love the LOTV image and your colouring is fab. The DCWV nursery stack is so sweet and I love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. And such lovely colors! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I just love this image... you colored it so well.. Way to "Stack Up" and bring out the PINK in your creation.. Thanks for playing with us at www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com can't wait to see what you create next week..
    HUGS
    Alison
    DYSU-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I love everything about your card. The papers, colours/colouring and image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the papers and colour combo. Sorry you have linked to our DT Call not to the challenge, to be eligible for a prize you must link to the challenge. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a gorgeous card, luv the cute image...ace colouring! fabby layout..the layers look great :D

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card with such a cute image. Love the layout and the ticket is a great way to do the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Paula! Thanks for joining in the fun at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a lovely card and image the image is so cute

    thanks for playing with Fairy Tale

    xxAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card paula.the image is adorable and i love your sweet colours and details .
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi paula, your card is really darling, love the glitter. thanks so much for playing along at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your colour combo for you beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card! I think it's "love"ly. The little couple is so adorable, and you did a beautiful job coloring it. I also really love the color combo. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon.

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this new LOTV stamp, and you've created a gorgeous card with it. Beautiful colouring and layout.Thank you so much for joining us this week at OSAAT - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet and pretty.Love the sparkly touches.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory,Craft Your Passion and Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous and so cute. I think you colouring is great. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. We all seem to be in a 'love-ie' mood at the moment

    so sweet

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  25. Found you! Love your card, so cute and I remember my swing in the garden...a very long time ago! Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge, don't for get to come back on Friday to pick your top three, and ask your blogging buddies to vote for you!

    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Paula, sooooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful card! I love the pastel colors and all of the layering. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally Gorgeous card the image is just perfect and I love the lay out pretty colours too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card, and I love the image, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Paula, this is too cute I love the soft pastel colors and that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohhh, so cute! I love that image and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU? Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card, love the new LOTV images

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a lovely card. I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your card is just gorgeous! The image you used is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card! The image is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  37. So sweet. I love your beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a lovely card! I loven your colours.:)
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge & 2 Sisters Challenge, hope to see you soon.
    ~Hugs ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  39. The P for Pink (for the Belli) is darling on this cute image for Valentines! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete