Tuesday 25 January 2011

Post pals - send a card to a sick child


Hiya Everyone,

A friend reminded me about this charity recently and I just thought I would share the information just in case you weren't aware of it. Basically, you send a child of your choice that you pick on the site a letter or card which is great as us crafters usually have spare one (or ten) knocking about all the time! I have found a few cards suitable for children that I intend to send out.


Some of these children are sick and will eventually get better but some are terminally ill. Receiving something through the post is a nice way to put a smile on a childs face. If, like me you have something to give, spare a thought for a poorly child and click on the link below.

There's no money involved, just a card and a few kind words.

POST PALS

Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this info. I will have a look at the page. Btw, your cards are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula.Your cards are brilliant.I will have a look on the link sounds interesting.Hope you are all well.xxx

    ReplyDelete