Wednesday 26 January 2011

New Summer Driggs Free kit out today!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I've had a lazy couple of days as I've been at my mums overnight with Tayla to give my hubby a break and (hopefully) a night of uninterupted sleep so I haven't a new card to share with you. I did just notice that Summer Driggs has brought out a fab new kit out called "Dance with me" - it's fab!!! Lots of reds, greys and black. There's some fab lovey sentiments/toppers too - ideal for valentines day! I cannot wait for her to bring out a new kit (usually every 4-8 weeks or so) and was dead excited when I saw this one which I downloaded immediately! Go check out her great blog and other fab kits here.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

1 comment:

  1. Love Summer Driggs off to have a peak. I am catching up after a busy couple of weeks so excuse my absence? Take care, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete