Tuesday 11 January 2011

Has the Lili of the Valley site crashed?!?


I have just tried to get onto their site as they are launching some new stamps today so I thought I'd treat myself to one or two (well, maybe 6 or 7 LOl) and all I'm getting is a service unavailable message. Can it be that all LOTV lovers have rushed to get on the site and the unbelievable demand has crashed the site? Has anyone managed to see the new stamps. I've been really looking forward to today ALL week (sad, I know) and I still can't part with my cash..........GUTTED!

Will keep trying all day and see. If anyone has any news please let me know.

PS. The card is a LOTV stamp called boy with boat - more details can be found on my blog here.

Paula. x

9 comments:

  1. Paula, the stamps launched at midnight and it took me just over the hour to purchase the stamps, such high demand so I expect it is just really busy. Keep trying love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just managed to put my order in - I am now £32 poorer after buying 8 stamps although they're not all new ones. I love the together forever stamp of the children on the swing! Can't wait to have a play!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I love your colouring & the LO & DP's look fab. I tried to buy some at half past 12 but it just kept asking for a password I eventually managed to buy some this morn it cost me the same as you lol. I brought all the Molly Harrison ones.....I love anything with wings. Glad you have managed to buy some tho now.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx
    P.S Your blog is fab I am loving your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, another beautiful creation! Love the colours & what a cute little image. Glad you managed to spend your pennies eventually, LOTV stamps are soooo popular aren't they?
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried earlier this morning but had to abandon the attempt as nothing would load up - will try later - some people were waiting for midnight just to order right away so my guess is that demand has been mega! Glad you got your stamps tho'! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love your colouring and the distressing is perfect.

    I'm glad to hear all you ladies have managed to place an order. Bet'cha can't wait for all your goodies to arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I;m having trouble getting on the site too, thought it was the internet connection in the hotel so i'll wait till I get home on Friday before I try on the desk top

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya paula, hope you managed to get what you wanted. little miss naughty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, Lovely Blog have become a follower. xx
    Hope you get your £20 for more stash....lol
    will be calling again,I must learn all these tricks for my blog... I just blunder through...haven't a clue really....lol
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete