Thursday 13 January 2011

Fabulous Promarker Tutorial ***LOOK***


One of my crafty friends Meesh on facebook has made up an AMAZING promarker tutorial so I thought I'd share the love and the blog details (here) so you can all have a looky. Her colouring is OUTSTANDING and really puts mine to shame. Meesh is just so good at all the shading and highlighting. She originally only posted it on facebook for a few crafty people but after a bit of convincing from a few of us she reluctantly agreed to post it to her blog too. She has taken far more pictures of each stage than a normal promarker tutorial so you can really see what she has done from one piccie to the next.

Her work really is second to none so go and take a looky at the rest of her blog too - it's well worth a visit especially her fabulous Alice in Wonderland creations that she made with Mo's images.

http://meeshsplace.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Your right it is fabby and so easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this, Paula. I've had great feedback so far... I can see a lot have come via your blog in my traffic feed thingy.

    Huge HUGS,

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic thanks Paula. I have converted over to Promarkers as I get better results with them than copics and this is really helpful and I love that stamp, it will be perfect for my husband's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Paula. I have hoarded promarkers but haven't dared to play with shading. The tutorial i really helpful.

    ReplyDelete