Saturday 15 January 2011

£200 prize from Pink Petticoat - WOW!!!!


Hiya Everyone!

I have just managed to finally take a piccie of the fab prize I got for coming first in the Pink Petticoat category of the Cardmaker of the Year Competition. I received everything in the picture as well as a £60 voucher to buy whatever I wanted from their on-line shop! I can tell you that £60 gets you loads and loads as their single paper sets are only £1.99 each and they all come in 52 different colours which is fab for mixing and matching.

I am currently tidying my craft room and my fabulous hubby has been screwing my new promarker unit and extra storage units to the walls. Basically I needed extra space on my desk to make room for my new cricut expression which I treated myself to before christmas. I am ashamed to say that I've only played with it once as Tayla has been more than a handful but I am making space in my craft room for her moses basket so she will be able to be with me in my craft room (where I haven't spent a lot of time recently). I will have to take some new piccies of my craft room when I've found homes for all my new stuff!

New goodies arrived for my next commision for Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine so I'll be busy making a few cards for that in the next week or two. Unfortunately, I can't blog about the creations I make for 6 months so I'll have to squeeze in a blog challenge or two so I've got something new to show you.

I have a piece in the February issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine which is out on Tuesday 18th January. It's so exciting to see my work in print as it looks so much better than me taking the piccies myself at daft o'clock when the light's rubbish Lol.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy hun x you earnt it x Would love to see your craftroom pics when it is done x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a wonderful surprise. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....you lucky lady! I bet it felt like christmas had come again and enjoy playing :o)

    I had a moses basket for Jaykub but not that keen so i invested in a petite travelcot with a bassinet, they are a life saver when you have a baby and wanting or should i say needing to craft lol
    Its brilliant and can use it from birth, Jaykub is 8&half months old now and still use's it (without bassinet)and loves playing in it & doesnt mind sleeping in it too :o)

    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Paula I could have fun with that lot lol, enjoy your well deserved prize. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lucky girl! I can't wait to get my hands on the pencil chalks but I don't think they are in this country yet. Hope to see what you think of them!!X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congrats!!

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete