Tuesday 4 January 2011

1st Prize for Cardmaker of the year competition - La Pashe category



Hiya Everyone,

I just thought I'd share a piccy of the prize I received from La Pashe for coming 1st in their category in the Cardmaker of the year competition. I actually received the prize just before christmas but things have been so hectic that I've only just had chance to have a good look through it. There are framing cards, 6 flippin' stamp sets and loads and loads of various decoupage sheets. It isn't my usual style but they make great cards for older people.

For piccies and info on the winning card that I made with a remember when decoupage sheet see here.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, very nice prize, you are a lucky one. If you don't want any of those decoupage sheets, I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands. lol.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic goodies Paula, well done. Just need to find a home for it all now? Take care, hugs to Tayla. Love jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the La Pashe were good fun - both my girls hated them said it was the worse card i'd ever made them!
    I sent the andy cap type (in loo) to an uncle in Australia, he was really impressed! xx

    ReplyDelete