Monday 27 December 2010

Another House Mouse christmas card :D




Hiya Everyone,

I hope you all had a great christmas and you got got lots of crafty goodies!!! This card I made a week ago but I've not had chance to blog it until now as we've been busy over the christmas period what with the new baby, especially as she's the first grandchild on both sides of the family. It is made using a house mouse stamp set that you can buy here at Joanna Sheen. As usual I used glossy accents on the eyes and nose and also did the candle. I also used some white flock on the white bits of the santa hat. The papers are from the papermania silent night A4 set which are really lush (I bought them in June and hadn't used them as I didn't make many christmas cards when I was pregnant). The doily is also from Joanna Sheen which I spritzed with tattered angels gold glimmer mist which I bought here at cuddly buddly as it was too white. The poinsettia flowers are cut with a marianne creatables die which I also got from cuddly buddly (these are the small version). The pawprint metal charm I bought years ago from hobbycraft and the gold trim and burgundy pearls are just from my stash.

I will enter this into some blog challenges if it fits the criteria. In the new year I hope to start blogging more regularly and do more challenges.

Belli challenge – Merry Christmas

Fresh brewed challenge – Merry Christmas

Simon says stamp – anything goes

Auds sentiments – anything goes

Charisma cardz – pearls and lace (doily)

Thanks for looking!!!

P.S. I have some blog candy up for grabs on my previous post if you're interested.

Paula. x

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I especially love the way you have done the candle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Paula. Love the glossy accents on the candle as it really brings it to life & house mouse is such a cute image!
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Paula,love the candle and that super cute brad.Hope the baby quilt is proving to be useful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what an adorable card! Congrats on your awards! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, i love the way you have done that candle
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at charisma cardz challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    Wishing you a happy 2011 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the muted colours

    thanks for joining in the fun at aud sentiments!


    Rx

    ReplyDelete