Thursday 25 November 2010

Cardmaker of the year 2010 entries - Papermania





I entered 2 cards into the papermania category.

The first is one I made with the Summer Bloom paperstack and using a fab Mo Manning digital image which can be found here at Mo's digital pencil.

The 2nd is one I made with a Monochrome kit that I bought quite cheaply from TK Maxx I think for about £12.99 which was good as the contents were worth about £30+. I put the black and white papers/brads etc with the purple and went for a more gothic twist on this so it's not a cute card although I really like it as it's different. The image is one of Kenny K's digital downloads which can be found here The front of the card is made like an LP cover and I made a record that you can pull out - maybe for a hidden message! Again, it's a bit different!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment